Federal Act No. 54-FZ “On Cash Registers Use” obliges all companies to switch over to a new scheme for online cash desks use.
An individual entrepreneur doesn't need a cash desk if he/she doesn't have employees and sells own-produced goods or services.
Checks upon receipt of prepayment. Starting July 1, 2019, two checks must be issued. One check is issued upon receipt of prepayment, the second - upon transfer of goods or provision of services.
1. Buyers pay order
2. PayAnyWay sends a notification of payment to kassa.payanyway.ru
3. kassa.payanyway.ru sends a request to the server of your online cash desk for fiscalizing a check
4. The online cash desk server sends a command to the online cash register to issue an electronic check. The online cash register encrypts the check data, saves them on the fiscal memory device and transfers them to the Fiscal Data Operator
5. The Fiscal Data Operator generates an electronic check, transfers it to the Federal Tax Service and sends the buyer a link to the check (by e-mail or SMS)
6. The Federal Tax Service receives data from the Fiscal Data Operator
Under the Federal Act N 290-FZ of 03.07.2016, online stores are required to transfer at the time of settlement all fiscal data in the form of fiscal documents generated using cash registers to tax authorities through the fiscal data operator. You need to consult with the Federal Tax Service at the place of registration about the need to use a cash register.